Thursday, December 02, 2004

Test tommorrow

Well its 10pm and here I am studying for a test which will likely be easier than I imagine. Oh well, better to be overprepared than under prepared. LOTK: ROTK EE came out online and hopefully I"ll be done downloading that by tommorrow morning so that I can watch it after this silly test. Then on to the x-ray dinner. Hopefully I can break this creepy guy stigma that I think is going around as I think some of the females might have found my flirtatious ways overly friendly at the beginning of the year and decided to shaft me. Is it just me? It could be but for now I'll place the blame on them because it can't just be me. The guys in the classroom and myself get along fine. This weekend will be the first quiet one in a while and I'm looking forward to something a little downbeat so I can catch up on sleep. Mmmm, sleep.

No comments: