Sunday, December 05, 2004

So everyone has a blog now

Well, it's official, I'm an icon. I have recently come to find out that after starting my own blog serveral weeks ago and making a big deal about it, others have decided to follow suit and get their own blog. I am the king.

Speaking of Kings, I recently downloaded a copy of the extended edition and watched it. Man, it was fantastic. The added scenes just add so much more to the story line and while others may argue it removes from the drama, I would say that a deeper storyline makes for a bigger payoff when speaking in terms of frodo saving middle earth and destroying the ring.

There's two more weeks left of school before the holidays and for once in my life I'm actually looking forward to spending time with people I care about over the holidays and not getting things. It's almost like I've grown up or something. This dosn't mean that people shouldn't get me anything. It just means I'm looking forward to seeing people than getting gifts; but I still want them.

One week removed from the brown grading and it still hasn't set in that I can now start my own club and am entitled to Haks. It a responsability that I fully accept and look forward to having my own jitsuka but it still seems like yesterday when I started out.

Matt had two cups of coffee. He's Crazy.

7 comments:

-Matt said...

"Well, it's official, I'm an icon. I have recently come to find out that after starting my own blog serveral weeks ago and making a big deal about it, others have decided to follow suit and get their own blog. I am the king."

What a pile of bullshit! I'll have EVERYONE know that the only reason Kevin got a blog, was because I got one in the first place. And Kevin: Give credit where credit is due. Jerkstore. ;)

Unknown said...

If I must say, saying that I started a blog because of you is almost like saying I signed on to MSN because of you. IE. Very weak argument. So much so that it's fit for me to POOP ON!!!

-Matt said...

You're retareded. Your counter-argument's analogy is a red-herring, therefore making it baseless. You can't compare the action of signing in on MSN to creating a blog, unless I went and told you I was signing in, and then you followed immediately.

Just tell everyone the truth. It is all I ask.

Unknown said...

Well I referring to getting an MSN account as oppose to signing in for daily activities. Your claim of this being an red herring is in actuality the real red herring.

Stu Cooke said...

Yeah...you're the 10,000th person to start a blog...therefore it's all you...

Right.

Drewjitsu said...

PILE ON!

Yeah, you getting a blog was interesting, but not why I got a blog. I have other reasons for starting one, and emulating you, is not quite one of them, not that I don't appriciate reading your wonderfully constructed blog. But no. That's not why.

--Anders.

-Matt said...

ungrateful sods.