Saturday, December 18, 2004

On my way

Well Folks,

Somehow its the christmas holidays already and I'm getting ready to leave in about 30 min or so. I have a short stop in Peterborough before hand though for a weekend Club Instructor course. It definately gonna be awesome as its open to dark blue and above which means there is gonna be some fun training. I'll also get to see a lot of the faces that I hanv't seen in a while which will also be awesome.

I'm home after that with a few family visits to make when I get there on monday and tuesday. Nothing like going back to your roots and seeing the various expressions on peoples faces when they say "jiu what?".

After that I'll be picking up Sparxx for a run through Brighton and back to Kingston to see Fin!!!!!! I havn't seen that guy in a while and am looking forward to it. Then back home for the rest of the holiday. Definately looking forward to it.


No comments: