Wednesday, December 08, 2004

It's called sarcasm

Well, no seems to get sarcasm these days (or at least I think they don't). Of course I don't think everyone got a blog before I did as people having been writing blogs since the dawn of man. Of course in those days they were actually called pre-blog or simply put journals. Naturally, everyone is crazy and thought that I was serious. Stop being crazy.

X-mas is creeping up very fast and I guess before I know it will have come and gone. Thus if I wish you a merry x-mas way before the 25th or even after, its because I'm silly and will likely forget the day of.

It's not too hard to tell that I'm a little off the wall today as school is driving me mad. The material seems to get more boring as we go along and all I want to do is train and wish for x-mas holidays. I think I've zoned out at least three or four times today and its only been about three hours of class. Only seven days left though. Thank God.

I once again have to start thinking of witty original gifts to get for everyone so that on the day of shopping I may purchase them all in one quick swoop. Notice the logic here. Analyze individual, think of a gift, confirm that it is good and then purchase it. I'd advise against going shopping first yet it seems to be what everyone does. So goes life.

Matt's had two cups of coffee and now I'm going crazy.

1 comment:

-Matt said...

I've only had one cup of coffee today. And it was delicious. TIME TO GET WASTED! I'm done exams while most of you haven't even begun. HAHAHAH BITCHES. The only drawback being that I have to drink alone. oh well. ;)