Monday, December 13, 2004

Puzzling through the pieces

From this point forward, nicknames and alias will be used to protect the innocent.

So stranger things have happend. This past friday, after what seems like it should have happend so long ago, actually happend; McM and Fish have acutally gotten together. So I'm suppose to be ecstatic, correct? Well I wasn't until I figured things out.

Saturday, I find out by the smile on McM's face after Fish shows up the previous night. So I figure things have gone well and I'm happy as this was suppose to happen a long time ago. However slowly a bit of distain starts to come over me and lingers for the weekend. It took me a little while to figure out why, but have finally reasoned things out.

Me and Fish have been friends for a long time. There was a long period though where friendship faded away because she had a Noob for a boyfriend and had to deal with his issues for so long that her social life dwindled. Then comes the breakup which liberates her from the shackles and her social life begins to flower again. However things are still difficult for her and so enters me. For the last month so, we'd been hanging out more while she shot the shit and for this little while I felt like our friendship was going back to where it was. Aside from this, I also felt like a bit of a hero as my help was needed and I was actually able to help.

Which brings me to now. It's time to hang up my belt and sash as she's got someone else to take care of her. I know it's okay because I molded McM from the strongest brown fiber. However, it's not easy to make the realization that your not needed anymore, but it happens. So for the two of you who will read this, I'm genuinely happy for you guys but it will take some time for things to settle in my head.

So the pieces finally fit. The hardest is admitting when you've lost. Other chances will come though and soon I'll be able to pick up my sash and belt again. Until then...

But the Drama dosn't end there. Zout still has to decide whether its time to forgive (in the holiday spirit) Sparxx for said incidents last year or whether its still warrented to be bitter.

No comments: