Thursday, March 03, 2005

This is ridiculous!

For the past two weekends I've realy had nothing to do except school work as nothing seemed to be happening. Then all of a sudden comes this weekend where I can easily forecast that there won't be enough time to fit all plans into. Provincials are comming up and since this will be the last one I'll be attending as a member of the Queen's Club (since I'm in Cornhole next year) and thus was gonna kick back and let it all fly. Now I must say, Provincials are usually quite the event. Five hours of training on the saturday and four on the sunday not to mention a giant social. Thus, even though it's a blast and worthwhile, the weekend is shot.

Two days ago, I found out that about a dozen or so of my buddies from the university run were comming down on saturday, a couple of which are the type of people you smile just being around. I should also add that some folk, I havn't seen since we graduated last year april which is almost a good year ago. Conflict of interest!!!!

I'm at a crossroads where my heart screams to hang out with both groups but knows there's only so much time in the day. The only thing that I have on my side is that Provincials are in Kingston so I might be able to jump around like a Mexican jumping bean.

"What do I do? This is HARD!!!!"

Other random thoughts:
- t - 13 days
- Montreal in a week and I still need a contingency plan to get Thumper and Baby Bear to come
- Damn Test every week
- There's not enough time in the day to study
- It's almost been a month since I was made to feel worthless, but am past it now
- I have to go to the gym, then toucan and still have time to study
- Good thing OC is a re-run.

Wow, there are a lot of things in there. What's on your brain?

My Integirty Test Said:

eRLF
Raw Score: -15, 10, 20, 10.
enigmatic: Casual in introspection, prone to be mysterious.

Reliable: Consistent in foul weather, prone to self-confidence.

Loyal: Obliged to others, prone to be responsible.

Faithful: Genuine in romance, prone to be hurt.



The Integrity Test
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=5131731863914616130

No comments: