Wednesday, March 16, 2005

It's almost time for a Zoutival

Things are going my way which is wicked sweet. McM made a fantastic meal last night. The dish itself was a pork casserole but the ingredients must have been magic because the meal was delicious.

On the way to class this morning, I found five dollars sitting on the sidewalk. I picked it up and looked around to see if anyone had dropped it but there were likely 30 or so people around so I figured I'd keep it seeing as though I couldn't interview every person. I felt slightly bad that I was just pocketing the money but in a fitting twist, there was a cover your crest about one bock down and decided to donate the money to them. I figured whoever lost it would rather see the money go to a good cause then a beer in my hand.

But, the even better news Ladies and Gentlemen, is that Zoutival is almost upon us and promises to be a hipla and possible even a hoopla. Events will likely include a pre beer at some bar at about 5ish. At this point I will likely be returning home to dinner it up and spruce myself for the Zoutival.

Then it's beiruit time at about 8ish. Hitting a bar at perhaps 11ish then ritzing the dance floor after the bar. It's gonna be a smashing good time.

Happy St. Zouty's Day!

1 comment:

-Matt said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOUTY MCZOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!