Saturday, March 12, 2005

Playing Catchup

This weekend was suppose to be a huge party weekend but instead of doing this I decided to be responsible and catch up on work and sleep. The day started off pretty well with a fair amount of sleeping in and a good breakfast but, as you may gather from my tone, went downhill after that.

While sorting through my notes and piecing together what I needed to do today, I decided to briefly see what kind of footage I got from the sponsored throw last night. As I was going through this, I had some pretty upbeat music going and the next thing I knew I had spent three or four hours working on a sponsored throw music video.

Thus, for the benefit of those who love jitsu and those who have no clue what jitsu looks like, I present the T-Bone sponsored throw music video for 2005:

Sponsored throw video 2005

No comments: