Thursday, March 10, 2005

Score one more for me

I'm not sure why I picked that title. Just a line in a John Mayer song which happend to play.

Sunday was another full filled jitsu day which I cursed myself every moment for drinking my face off, getting five hours of sleep and only having a bowl of cereal for breakfast. I'm definately glad High Cheif decided to take it easy on us sunday.

The day closed off with a little bit of movie and brownie action and BPIC's place. I found out that if you layer brownies to thickly it won't cook as fast and thus shouldn't use a cake pan. Thus it was decided to take mouthfuls of brownie batter and nuke it in the microwave. It was a very interesting little concocktion. Tasty but hot as well. We'll have to do it several more times.

Monday I found out that the test after my b-day was cancelled which was awesome! Something else happend that day which was awesome but I can't remember.

Tuesday was one hell of a day. Me and Fish finally had it out and though the outcome wasn't the ideal way to leave things, it was better than when we started. While walking to class on wednesday, an old HBK line kept ringing in my ears when he said "I've done what I had to do, but lost what I need to have". When dealing with Sparxx I'd put up with a lot of nonsense because I never realy considered myself that much. This time I actually put myself first. I was upset at the way things transpired and held my place regardless of what was put my way. Unfortunately, I think that sweet subtle gentleness that we had was lost. Though I havn't ruled it gone, just on vacation.

This one was tangled, simply put. There was no easy piece of reason to solve this and I know because I searched pretty hard. I'm not a fan of this because I've always contended that their should be easy answers or perhaps I'm not a fan because the easy answer is not one I'm willing to accept. Either way, its ripping a hole in my right now. Time hopefully holds an answer.

It's a week until my b-day and I get the feeling it's gonna be off the hook. It's thursday, it's St. Patty's Day and there is no test the next day. Sweet! Until then, I head to the gym to clear my head as its my one sanctuary aside from Jitsu.

Lesson to learn... go to the gym.

No comments: