Friday, February 04, 2005

Back from the Homested

Today I returned home from Brownzmania to my second home in K-town. I spent the majority of my time off either sleeping, lazing about or downloading DVDs. I've never actually downloaded a dvd before, but thought I'd try it out to say that I've done it and know how to do it. I still prefer the Xvid movie as it allows for almost the same viewing pleasure and downloads in a tenth of the time. It's also easier to find on the internet. The postitive side to downloading a DVD is that I can watch the movie in my DVD player which is cool because I can lay about the house and watch my movie.

Got some shopping done while I was at home. Two shirts were purchased from Old Navy and a tank top from Trent 21 (the local T-shirt store). It was quite difficult finding a new T-shirt as there was a huge selection to choose from. There were many new designs including the nintendo genre as well as some new family guy stuff. After eliminating a good portion of the t-shirts I did want (based on themes which I already have t-shirts to cover) I narrowed it down to a Spider-Man ribbed tank top and a spray paint punisher logo t-shirt. Now I have to admit, the punisher shirt was pretty f'n cool, but in the end I eliminated it mainly because McM has one already and it would lost its orginality. Thus I purchased the Spider-Man Tank which I am still happy with.

Upon returning to K-town and disclosing this information to McM, a somewhat heated argument began in regards to this choice. His point was, that regardless of whether or not he had the shirt, that I should have purchased the Punisher logo shirt. This was based on the premise that the Punisher has a higher degree of coolness and could dummy Spider-Man with one shot. I counter argued that the Punisher couldn't hit what he couldn't catch and thus would lose to Spider-Man as he would flip all over the place and shoot web into the Punshier's guns. Thus I am still satisfied with my purchase. I will be glad when I wear the colour's of spidey when the time comes. Until then I will leave you with this; Does anyone know how Peter Parker (from the movie) could afford a fitted custom Spider-Man costume if he can barely make rent?

1 comment:

-Matt said...

Everyone knows his Aunt makes the costume for him.