Tuesday, February 22, 2005

"It's AnchorMAN! Not AnchorLADY!"

Well, if people havn't figured it out yet, the movie Anchorman has become my new bible as I love it and will follow it religiously. Here are some excerpts from this very hilarious movie:

Ron Burgundy: I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Down it goes, into my belly...

Brian Fantana: Oh, that was one crazy party. I am hung over.
Champ Kind: Tell me about it. I woke up this morning and I shit a squirrel. I mean it. Literally. Hell of it is, damn thing's still alive. So I got this shit-covered squirrel down there in the office. Don't know what to name it.
Brick Tamland: You should name it Shaun! [From Wake up Ron Burgandy]

Ron Burgundy: You are a smelly pirate hooker!
Veronica Corningstone: You look like a blueberry!
Ron Burgundy: Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island!
Veronica Corningstone: Well you... have bad hair!

Ron Burgundy: 1001, 1002, 1003. Ohh, it's a deep burn! It's so deep! Oh, I can barely lift my right arm because I did so many. I don't know if you heard me counting, but I did over a thousand.

Ron Burgundy: I'm going to punch you in the ovary, right in the babymaker.

Ron Burgundy: Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast!
Champ Kind: It jumped up a notch!
Ron Burgundy: It did, didn't it?
Brick Tamland: Yeah, I stabbed a man in the heart!
Ron Burgundy: I saw that! Brick killed a guy! Did you throw a trident?
Brick Tamland: Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident!
Ron Burgundy: Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.

Well, that's enough for now. It's only about half of them if that. I'll likely add another addition to compliment this one. At the gym today I was contemplating who would be my news team if I were to belong to one.

If it was the kingston folk:
Bleat: Ron
McM: Brian Fantana
Myself: Champ
RA: (smart) Brick [From wake up Ron Burgandy]

If it was Jitsu Folk:
Myself - Champ
BPIC - Brian
Thumper - Ron
Anders - Brick

Somehow, I think I'll be sworn at for that.

Current Song: Goo Goo Dolls - Give a little bit

2 comments:

-Matt said...

Anders is definately Wes Mantooth.

Drewjitsu said...

Let's see here:

It's either:
1) I'm Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I enjoy ice cream and a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me I have an I.Q. of 48 and that I am considered mentally retarded.

OR

2) I hate you Ron Burgandy, I hate you with every ounce of my soul. But I'll be damned if I don't respect you as a Reporter!

Hmmm....I think Matt has the better read.

--Anders.