Monday, October 24, 2005

Readying for Halloween

Well the weekend has come and gone and though it was quiet, I still had a pleasantly good time. Friday was interesting in that, after being zonked from the week and the course before that, I crashed hard at six that day. So hard that I didn't wake up til 1230. Feeling somewhat refreshed (and also realy lost) I decided to do what any other would do and that's chat on MSN. I also had a bit of food as I was quite hungry. Thankfully after that I was able to go back to sleep and wake up at a decent time of 9am.

I spent saturday cleaning up the apartment and getting some chores done. J-Bun was scheduled to arrive that night and to my suprise, she arrived with BusMan and his lady. We would end up getting some munchies and just watching movies in my apartment that night as there is realy nothing else to do in Cornwall.

The next morning, BusMan and I made breakfast for ourselves and the ladies, went out on the town for some halloween gear and then finished off with some Cornwall BBQ. They left after that so that they could get some jazz done at home which worked out well because I needed to study a bit too. Still missed them after they left though, especially the woman.

Halloween is comming up and promises to be a blast as per quo. I've been debating going back and re-doing one of the two costumes I've done that got rave reviews. I'm not quite sure yet exactly what to do but I'm sure it will be well recieved no matter which I choose.

No comments: