Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The musings of a new car

They always name one episode of any show with part or all of the title and I thought I'd copy that. It's fitting because I don't actually have a name for the new automobile yet but think it needs one like the MarkBus. I've temporarily titled it the brownmobile but may change it if something better is put forward.

The new car itself is sweet. It's a beige 2005 Civic Sedan with a few neat little toys. It's almost the perfect car for me right now as its small, good on gas and gets some hefty speed. I was easily doing 140 on it yesterday without conciously trying. I'm gonna have to watch myself.

I'm not gonna post a picture of it because everyone is gonna have to see it one day. The Brownmobile! Comming to a city near you!

Closing thoughts:
- I've found a measure to personally address all fears which I posted about earlier in the the friendship is and will always be important to me but mending it is gonna take a first step apology from the other side since I was given the bum's rush for something I didn't even do.
- The relationship is progressing well. Everything is going smoothly thanks to flowers and some T-Boetry
- Had a test today. Got a 91%. Sweet!
- See all you jitsuka on saturday!

Aside: Props to RA for being a voice of reason and virtue when I needed it.

No comments: