Saturday, October 01, 2005

Chillin on a saturday...

Well I've decided to take weekend of from major social events as the past few weekends have been pretty eventful as most of you have read. I just finished make myself some roasted chicken with stuffing and carrots and it was quite delicious. Tommorrow I plan on baking some brownies and perhaps doing some leisurely reading.

A couple of us got some tickets to the Bon Jovi show in Montreal on December 14th which is pretty sweet. I'm definately pumped about that.

I've also been working on getting myself a motor vehicle to get myself around. I've settled on either a Honda Civic or Acura 1.6 EL which is almost the same car. Just need something to get from A to B and have it be cheap. I was offered the Jimmy from my parents but I'm not interested in that beast, especially if I'm driving myself to Vancouver.

A few people have asked me if McM and I are going to reconcile our differences and my response to them is that I'm just going to keep doing things the way I've always done them and if they've been problematic, then they'll continue to be so. If it spells the end of things then so be it as in this mess of things, I can look at my every action and find justification for most of them. If I can't, then I'd apologize and I've done that for those things I've done wrong.

No comments: