Sunday, October 09, 2005

The fears that huant my existence

For the first time in my life I'm scared of something that may twist the very fibres of my existence. I find myself scared of a conitinuted prosecution for a crime I didn't even commit. I find myself scared to even confront a situation where I tried to continually do something decent and end up being demeaned for anyone of these actions. These fears drive me so much though that my temptations are to walk away from all of that.

What scares me even more though is the thought of abandoning someone who actually might need my help and the lack of strength I'd have had to have moved beyond that. I could be walking away from the people that matter in utter fear and that would be a cowards way out...

... but walking away might be the only course of action that is appropriate at this time.

Which fear will I allow to dominate and which will I find courage enough to overcome.

(Why can't I escape this TV show life)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey buddy

you're a massive homo