Thursday, October 20, 2005

"You were my brother Anakin, I loved you"

I was watching the DVDrip of episode 3 that just came out and it was all so eerily haunting and reminiscent of certain events of the past. Two former allies in heated battle based on one's fall into darkness by his unwillingness to let go of his anger. I won't say more due to the fact that I'll likely get blasted again.

In other news, I had a pretty awesome weekend. Went up to Kingston on friday for Jitsu and to spend time with the Bun. Jitsu, as per quo, was wickedly sweet. Both that and the socials left me battered and bruised on sunday which paved the way for another day of fantastic relaxation. The Bus (formerly BPIC), the Bun and I went to go see Domino which was pretty good. It did have a bit much for me visually though which was the one down point.

The past few days were pretty up and down in terms of the x-ray placement. One moment I'm zooming away thinking I've got the shit down and the next I'm realy not on the ball at all. Thankfully, the days where I've got it down are outnumbering the others.

Might spend this weekend studying and cleaning up the apartment. Keep it quiet.

Closing thoughts:
- Taking X-Rays get more and more complex to me everyday.
- I got word that at the semi-annual clinical meeting yesterday in Kingston, one of last years profs approached my clinical instructor with some praises about me. That was touching to hear that someone would willingly put forward those comments without being prompted.
- The lady and the Chief of Wisdom have been relaying stories of Fish in a positive light and it may be starting to rub off.
- I must come up with an ingenius costume for halloween

Current Song: Watching the Star Wars movie
Current Mood: Tired

No comments: