Monday, September 18, 2006

After tommorrow

Well tommorrow I'll be writing the big one and it will be hugely significant. For after tommorrow...

It will be the end of a post secondary school tenure
The time I will begin looking for a Job in a career orientation
Put my travel plans into full swing
Make a fully committed return to Jitsu Canada ending my hiatus
Put away two years worth of notes into the school Banker Box Archives
Play video games guilt free
Return to my 11am-12pm lifestyle (for a little while)

In other news, I'm still waiting to hear from Vancouver General about my potentially working at the hospital. I was told that a decision would be made by October 1st for the specific position that's available right now. Until then I cross my fingers.

It would be nice to know as soon as possible as there are a lot of items to put into motion if such a propect becomes reality. The most important at the moment is the cross Ontario tour (Which I've unappropriately named 'Zout Bangs Ontario Tour' or Z-Bot). Look for a post exam post on this and more items after the exam.

Now just to tackle six hours worth of exam

No comments: