Saturday, January 22, 2005

Friday's Events

Today is another study day in which I'd rather be anywhere in the world instead of in front of my notes. However I have been here most of the day and as such it is time to break away from this nonsense. Recently I have been getting very little work done despite the fact that I have five exams next week in five days. It dosn't bother me heavily at all, possibly because I still make the day somewhat eventful. Friday went as such.

I began the day by waking up at 10am which is an hour short of 11 am, where a proper 10H sleep would have had me wake up. I don't feel like acutally getting up but when I was up, I was no longer tired so I went with it. Did my morning routine (teeth, pushups, situps, breakfast) and then showered. This brought me to about 12 pm.

From then onwards to about 5, I got a fair amount of review done all the while playing 'Alexi Murdoch - Orange Sky'. I've been downloading copius amounts of movies recently (Finding Neverland, Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, Anchorman, Shark Tale, Wimbeldon, Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind, Ray and Sky Captain) but was good and decided not to watch any of them. Though I did download the past three episodes of the O.C. From there I was done studying.

I washed my Gi (because it was smelly) had a snack and proceeded to the gym. I got a fairly good workout done with about 20 min before jitsu. I took that time to rehydrate and talk to my Sensei about the previous three sessions me and BPIC had taught. From there it was time to train. I was definately excited to train as it would be the first time I've gotten the chance in the new year. However, my body had other ideas at it was pretty tired from the workout. Thus between that and the sheer ice weather, it was no surprise that I quickly found myself a little short of breath with some heavy wheezing. Thus the first part of training was a little sluggish. However, I eventually got to my inhaler and things proceeded upwards from this point. It was nice to train again and could easily tell that BPIC found it equally as fun.

I returned home from the session to McM and his friends playing a little texas holdem. I wasn't in the mood for cards so I withheld, opting instead to make a lovely chicken and brocoli alfredo past. At this juncture, myself and RA sat down and proceeded to watch WWF's greatest champions which featured many greats including Macho Man in his prime and the Hart Foundation. After finishing with this, I proceeded to have a few beers and socialize a little bit. This only lasted for a few mins though, as I was done at this point. I made up my bed (as I'd washed my sheets earlier) and hit the bed.

That was friday. If you found that boring just remember that I did not twist your arm to read it. You did it all by yourself. Today is no more interesting which is why I'm taking time to write a lengthy blog entry. Maybe I should re-invest my time in drama again. Give people something more entertaining to read.


1 comment:

-Matt said...

CHAOS! DRAMA! ACTION SPECTACULAR!