Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Figured it out

(Forgive me if there are any spelling crimes in the following post)

I was talking to McM today about the nonsense of everyday life and while I was listening intently, it occured to me that the chaos of everyone's life no longer interested me.

Then it dawned on me. In most instances people write in their blogs about the things that bother them in life whether it be veagens, spelling mistakes or relationship banter. If you've read my resolution entry you'd know that it was in one way or another, a way of saying that I wasn't gonna try so hard anymore in terms of making life conform to the way you want it and instead just let it exist as it is.

For the most part I've done exactly that and in doing so, I think the result has been that I havn't had anything to vent about. Leaving everyone else's chaos to them has somewhat simplified my everyday course of action and there's been little on my mind other than a slight headache after landing on my head last wednesday in Jitsu.

Overall, I like it better so far. It will likely make for some poor blog entires in the next little while but who knows? Maybe one day I'll once again find my way back to the everyday drama of life. For now, I'm contempt to stay chill, focus on my training regiment and just go with the flow. Brilliant.

2 comments:

-Matt said...

BRILLIANT!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHAT?!

YE-YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

YEAH!

Julie said...

The spell check police chilled out, so to speak. Bit of a professional enlightenment, I feel grammatical chaos is not my line of order. Time to find a new meaning of life, again.