Friday, November 12, 2004

First Post

Well, I've decided that my MSN name can no longer contain all the random thoughts that fly through my head. Matt had a blog set up and thus I've decided to copy him and set up my own so that in a small way, I may be as cool as him (*gasp).

Speaking of Matt, he's gone insane with his new ccd camera and decides to tape everything in existence possibly because he's losing track of time and space and must record it so that he can remember it. It almost reminds me of momento. Perhaps he has been traumatized by some random event leading him to forget patches like Ashton Kutcher in Butterfly effect. It's unknown.

I have jitsu today and am lagging behind my body's recovery process by not giving myself sufficient time to rest. I had trouble walking to the Toucan yesterday and muscles in my leg were very sore. I do feel better today though which is good because I'm sure Chris (my Jiu Jitsu instructor) will be putting us through the ringer today. Sometimes I wish I had a montage through all this though taking me right to the brown grading. "Show a lot of things happening at once and every scene show a little improvement". That's what I need.

2 comments:

-Matt said...

Zouty McZout!
I am momento man. It sucks.
I have a massive headache! HALO2 PARTÉ tonight! Plus fashion show! good times, ho!

-Matt said...

Publish more often, Brown Man!