Saturday, November 20, 2004

B-Day madness

After a night like last night, it would be impossible not to blog at this juncture. I believe when last we left off I was paying for procrastinating and finishing an assignment to late hours of the night. School then began and was the same cock and bull as it usually is. I was in severe laundry crisis on wednesday and because of this I spent about a good hour and fifteen minutes doing laundry at the laudrymat down the street. I had jitsu just shy of finishing the drying so I had to leave the laudry on my bed. Naturally this would lead to a bit of embarassment as Lori came over after Jitsu to get some research done. After having dinner I came up to see how things were going only to realize, that my boxers and other wonderful unmentionables were just laying on the bed. Thankfully, Lori's a cool cat and didn't care.
Thursday Stacey called much to my surprise as I figured she would have let me know when she was planning on calling so I could be at the phone. The irony of it all was that Matt had asked me to join him and Duncan at the Toucan and I had wanted to go (for delicious ChickenQuesidillas) but didn't because I felt something was keeping me here. Strange how fate works.
Last night (Friday) was unbelievable. It was the pre-grading and training ran for five hours. Holy shit it was a long time but, what followed was even better. We held a surprise party for Chris (my instructor) and it was off the hook. We were up to five in the morning and by the end of the night it looked like a bomb had gone off in the house. There were streamers, balloons, cake, beer and glass everywhere. It was frekin nuts. I could write a whole lot more but for brevities sake, I think I'll abstain. I'll let the wacky photos and videos tell the story. Today was mainly spent cleaning up all the garbage and debree left everywhere. I must have spent two or more hours defunking. It was nuts.
Good times all around. The line of the week goes to Matt who responded to "I would have kicked him in the balls" with "If ya did, he should kick ya right back in the box. Ya want Equal rights YA GOTTEM!".

No comments: