Sunday, November 14, 2004

23 years and still procrastinating til the very last minute

Well, it's 11:55 am despite what the blog clock says. After ten days off of Jitsu and video games, I find myself scrambling to finish the one assignment I had to finish. I suppose if I havn't learned yet than I realy never will. Thankfully it's easy and dosn't require much thinking. It's still quite lengthy though.

It's been a pretty eventful weekend. Friday was night was Jitsu and Chris decided that he wanted to purples to remember that they were going for light blue. This caused the purples to panic and in turn injure me. Thankfully it was nothing bad as the bruises will all heal in time.

Saturday was interesting as I spent most of it having an allergic reaction to some imported choclate. The package said there were no nuts and I didn't have the symptoms of a nut reaction so I don't think it was nuts. My best guess right now is that it was a modified sugar that got into my system and produced the rash like symptoms.

Somehow though I managed to still function through a fashion show yesterday and a Halo 2 party. The fashion show was quite good. Good music, good dancing and overall great vibe. Makes me wish I was back in fashion shows like that again. I was going to do work after that but with the sickness, I caved to the Halo 2 party and found out that I'm awful at video games. I don't understand as I used to be stellar. Maybe, it fades away with time or you need to maintain it like a car.

Today's been all work with a Jitsu break. You don't notice it when you're training but there are some talented jitsuka within our fold. Some have untapped potential and the rest are slowly realising their potential and will blossom into the future of Jitsu Canada.

Enough of that banter though. Time for work again.

No comments: