Wednesday, November 24, 2004

3 Days away

Well ladies and gentleman, doomsday draws a few days closer. Times like this, I wish it was here now because at this juncture there is nothing left to do but to think about it and worry. I spend about half the day going into this zone where I think about the grading, getting beat up and how I would deal with it. The other half I just do tasks to occupy myself and keep my mind off it. In the end I'm still ready for it, but keeping yourself from your thoughts and worries is unavoidable. If anyone has any meditation tasks that they could recommend, it would greatly be appreciated right about now. If not, I guess its just a waiting game.
Today is the last session before the grading which is mind bending as, it's been almost two months since I began to train in preperation for the grading. Thus it means that training has ended and the time has come. Like I said, nothing worse than being in between.

I went grocery shopping yesterday and filled up on all the delicious items that are oh so good. I even purchased kiwis. Hopefully I'll be able to maintain good eating habits after the grading but somehow I doubt it. So many things will change after this saturday. It's gonna be strange.

1 comment:

-Matt said...

To take your mind off things, do what is recommended by 9/10 doctors: Touch yourself. A LOT. This also helps blood flow and gives a little stress relief. The ladies LOVE it.

If in doubt during your grading, all you have to do is think the following: WWGSD? What Would Gene Snitsky Do? The answer is simple: Destroy EVERYTHING and EVERYONE within a 5 block radius.