Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A website update

Well after a few people kept asking me for Jitsu photos from the slideshow, I decided to just put them all up on my previously defunct website. They can be found here.

Additionally I got a haircut!

Old Hairstyle:















New Hairstyle (which is actually my older hairstyle)















Closing thoughts:
- I am slowly making a complete conversion of all negative energy into positive energy. It requires all my might though. Every last bit of might!
- The new Motorhead theme for the Game is awesome. 'Behold the King!'
- I might just stay in Cornwall for the long weekend and do some hardcore training all weekend. If you're free, come to Cornwall and visit! We'll get Cornwall BBQ and watch movies!
- Tommorrow is my last day in CT. As you can guess, I'll miss it. Hopefully I'll be able to do more though. My clinical instructor (who I no longer hate) says it suits me. I agree.
- I bought a dvd burner and will now become more of a tv pusher than ever. Lost, 24, Prison Break anyone???
- For those wondering how I'm 'doing'; I doin okay. The Zout of all Zouts.

Current Song: None
Current Mood: Chipper

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

New hair looks great :)

--Erin