Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Moving towards the future

Well this past weekend was pretty quiet. I was originally going to head home for the holiday but after realizing there were a lot of small things to be tended to, I decided to stay in Cornwall. No big recap as seen in previous posts because of this. Friday I spent cleaning, Saturday and Sunday I spent working on a student handbook for next year and yesterday, I spent doing school work stuff and financing.

Most of the school related stuff was all based on exams and completing forms in regards to proper registration. Based on the nature, I've been thinking quite a bit about the future recently and how the next six months are gonna shape up. At the very least they're gonna see me finish the program, write the exam, potentially move to Vancouver and actually start a careerish type job. As if.

Closing Notes:
- Non Stick Pans bring awesomeness
- I'm determined to stick the the eating and training plan I've undertaken over the long weekend. Stay tuned to see if I keep on track.
- Almost done eight months. Just four more to go.
- CT was awesome and I could definately see myself doing that as a career.
- I've determined that it is okay to miss former departed parties because truth be told, there were a lot of good times. Slowly, it all just becomes a happy memory.

No Closing Song or Closing Mood

No comments: