Friday, May 06, 2005

The unsent letter

"If you don't have something nice to say, you shouldn't say it at all"

That's something I've always followed for the most part. That way in turn no one will ever have to say anything bad back to you. And yet for the past two weeks, there have been a tonne of negative comments that I've wanted to make. So, I tried something new today to get out all of the negative things that have been floating around my head as of late. I wrote a letter which summarized everything into one big packet of rage and anger and by doing so I was allowed to let out some of this pent up emotion that has been harbouring. The letter itself will likely never see the light of day and it's probably better to stay that way. I recommend doing the same if you need to get something off your chest or need to vent.

In other news, on the lighter side of zout, the past week has mainly revolved around school and downloading lost episodes. The peril of good television is that it sucks you in and from then on in you're hooked on it like a drug. Thus I forsee a lot of lost this weekend as oppose to necessary studying.

I've had nothing but burgers this week. They're delicious and easy to make. Pretty healthy overall too. Sunday and monday, I made my patented Batista burger which in most circle is known as the Jalapeno burger. Wednesday, McM made me a Sirloin burger which was also fantastic. Thursday saw the rise a new creation which will definately be a hit in the house over the summer and future bbqs. There was leftover Assassin Pate (feta pate) from the family guy get together we had on sunday. In my desire for a new taste on the Batista Burger, I covered it in Assassin Pate. The rest is history and now we have the Evolution Burger.

It's suppose to be an awesome weekend. Sunny and warm all weekend which equals brilliance. Thus don't be suprised to see me out on the Patio muchin on nachos and salsa. Also gonna be some sweet running weather. J-Bun, BPIC and BPICgal are comming over for what will surely be a sweet dinner on saturday! Sunday, mother's day! Don't forget kiddies!

I'm hoping by the weekends end I'll be back to my light comtemplative mode as oppose to serious mode which I've been stuck in more than I would like to have been in recent times.

Current Mood: Contemplative
Current Song: All I have - J-Lo ft. LL

No comments: