Monday, May 09, 2005

A sweet ass weekend

Well, I was waiting for the appropriate moment to write about the wickedly sweet time I had this weekend and based on the news I've just recieved, I think it's time to make that entry. Before moving on to that though I should start at the beginning of the weekend.

Friday was pretty tame. I was pretty sick of social nonsense at that point and tired of studying for tests as well so I decided to do dick fuck all. I came home, vegged out for a while, watched about three episodes of lost, ate and then watched three more episodes of lost. After that, I decided that I was going to do a bit of shopping for the BBQ the next day (when J-Bun was comming!!!). I've missed J-Bun since she left and I think she was a little down after leaving Kingston, so I wanted to do a little extra. So for the BBQ, I got her a little Aquafina citrus and some other items which will come up later in the story. After that, it was lazy time but before turning in, I watched another episode of lost. Seven episodes overall.

Saturday I arose to a gorgeous day. I decided to go running which proved to be not the best idea as I was dehydrated from not taking care of myself the day before. Thus towards the end of my sprinting sessions, I bottomed out. Thankfully that would be the worst part of my day. I came home to delicious Eggs and Bacon which McM had kindly made for me and topped it off with fruit and cereal. From there I tried to convince McM to go to future shop to buy a copy of phantom (which is a sweet movie) but he was getting ready for a boat cruise. Thus, I asked BPIC if he was interested in going and he was happy to partake since he was going out anyways.

Later, we would get to future shop and I would end up getting phantom as well as Simpsons season 4 and 5. After that we went groceries for some BBQ items and then went to homes to shower and such. After preparing a delicious salad and showering, J-Bun, BPIC and BPICgal arrived. BPIC brought venison steaks and boar sausage patties while BPICgal brought a pasta salad. I made a delicious greek salad while J-Bun brought delicious fruit and berries. The overall sum of everything was delicious. Big GentleG ended up joining us for a while as we stuffed our faces. BPIC would end up showing us some more magic tricks before and after dinner so needless to say, by the end, we were full and very happy.

We cleaned up a little and settled in for beers and the simpsons. During the course of simpsons mania, we dominated nachos and salsa even though we were full from steaks and Lockburgers (Boar patties). Following the simpsons, it was phantom time which took us into the end of the night. Overall, a very sweet night which saw us all dominated by food and smiles.

Yesterday (sunday) I worked a little, help BPIC put of flyers and then watched some TV with the gang a little while later. Nothing major.

The best news about the weekend came today though when I recieved news that my instructor has FINALLY gotten engaged to be married with his long time girlfriend. This is by far, some of the best news that I could have hoped for and am very happy for the two of them. So overall, this weekend gets a A+

Random thoughts:
- Lost is wicked sweet
- New episode of 24 tonight
- Family guy not so good last night
- Downloaded the new collective soul, dave matthews, star wars, backstreet boys albums. I'm sure people will only see backstreet say something stupid.
- Loving this weather

Current Song: Collective Soul - Counting the Days
Current Mood: Somber and Content with life

No comments: