Sunday, May 15, 2005

Another Sunday down

So as the last entry, I left you everyone a little diddy about a pretty sweet weekend. The days following that were filled with the usual school and random nothings that I usually do. I watched a lot of lost, went to the gym and did a lot of running.

Over the course of wednesday and saturday we shot a bunch of Jitsu video for the Jitsumercial Jumpy is putting together for one of the instructors in South Carolina. This was a hell of a lot of fun because, we were just putting to together a lot of flashy Jitsu stuff and realy getting into talking about the nature of what we do. I'm excited to see the final product as well as get my hands on all of the cool footage we got.

It was nice to see Thumper again. I havn't seen that guy in about a month now but naturally we didn't miss a step and were up to our old tricks. I got to hear about his engagement which was a nice little treat.

Last night was a whole lot of fun as it saw the return of Dr. Fin and Frenchmabob! I havn't seen those guys since the new year and it was wicked sweet to have them back. After hanging out at the house for a while with McM's warchief for her birthday we went out to the BrewPub for scotches and just shot the shit like the good old days. I'm glad some things never change because it's the small things like that are the best things in life.

I am quite proud of McM's conduct in the past few weeks as, even though he's done some silly silly things, he is attempting to rectify them and in turn handle himself in a more distinguished manner. It's a good things he's got a good role model in myself. Now if I could only get him to be a bit tidier.

This weekend is a pure party weekend leading into the 2-4!. For one, there is no test this week! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee! Monday, Je-Pat is up and he wants to hit up the beach slam! Wednesday night Jumpy, BPIC and myslef are hitting up the midnight premiere of Episode III. Then starting friday, it's the 2-4 weekend with Dr. Fin, J-Bun and the usual posse! I am thinking that we might have a BBQ here at the 4-3-9.

Finally, after what seems like four months, on and off, the storm has finally quieted down. In moving the metaphor, it feels like I'm surveynig the reckage and seeing what can be salvaged and what's not worth it anymore. Only time will tell.

Closing thoughts:
- New Family Guy tonight!
- It's nice when there are constants in your life to pick you up when you're down.
- I'm pretty lucky to have known the people I've known
- This weekend is gonna be sweet!
- I got that Jitsu beat back in my heart again and it ticks and tocks for some bouncing!
- Thinkin of giving up the magic tricks for a little bit. Heard a story last night that didn't sit well with me.
- "And if you never stop when you wave goodbye. You just might find if you give it time, You will wave hello again... You just might wave hello again"

Current Song: John Mayer - Split Screen Sadness
Current Mood: Pleasantly sombre

2 comments:

Drewjitsu said...

Magic tricks? That's what the kids are calling it these days?

I'll have to pass that along to Banjo.

--Anders.

Julie said...

Steph ROCKS
So do magic tricks
enough said.
What's the story?
Thumbs up on the Locke Burgers. I'll bring the fruit!