Sunday, May 22, 2005

Oh bananas, Oh bananas, Oh bananas!!!

Well, after a delicious breakfast of pancakes, eggs, steak and coffee, it means it's time to post about the absolute insanity which has been the past few days.

Star Wars dominated me on wednesday and although it was a pretty sweet deal, I paid for it the next day. I went to class the next day with only four hours of sleep under my belt and with every ounce of energy that I had, made it through the half day of class and lab work that followed after that. Upon arriving home I immediately crashed and napped for a good while.

We went to the RCHA that night for McM's father's b-day. I was so out of it that night. After about two pints I was drunk and after McM's dad ordered us pizza, I just sat and ate without saying a word. At some point in the night, I feathered a punch towards McM's sack because he was sticking it in my face and because he was too drunk to realize how fast he was moving, it made contact. Lesson to be learned; Do not stick your crocth in my face while saying 'suck on that'.

After a good sleep that night, I used the friday to take care of things. Laundry and groceries and what not. J-Bun got in late that night so instead of patio beers with BPIC, we just watched a Million Dollar Baby. After polishing off a bottle of wine in the first half, we decided to just forget about the second half and find something else to do.

So needless to say, I was tired to the next morning for the third time in three weeks. But I was still quite jacked because we were gonna have the BBQ! After making J-Bun breakfast, I went out to find items for making a potato salad. Overall the salad wasn't that bad but wasn't to die for. At sixish, people started showing up with various items to BBQ along with various other snacks and beers. Our beer fridge was filled to the nuts!

Things were going well for the most part but McM and I ran into a dish crises due to some small poor planning. So halfway through the BBQ phase of the night, we did an emergency run of dishes so people had things to eat on.

So much meat was BBQ'd yesterday, we could have fed a small army. There was food everywhere and all of it was delicious. At some point during the BBQ, the Charlestown lake girls showed up! It was unbelievable. I couldn't figure out how or what keeps leading them to events that we host. The strangest thing is that they just BBQ'd their stuff and just sat around for the rest of the night. Weird.

Fish showed up at some point during the night which was slightly unexpected on my watch. The strange thing was that it felt exactly like the last time I saw Sparxx where it was nice to have her around, but things had just settled so far away from where they use to be. Overall it was just odd.

I soon settled back into my crazy ways though after taking part of one of BPICs magic shows. I was pretty rocked after this and so were many others including BPICgal and J-Bun.

Beirut started up and everything progressed up and down following that. Throughout the course of this, food was slung around and many, many drinks were consumed. Jumpy, Giles and I went to a concert later to join up with BPIC(gal) and J-Bun at a friend's concert. That was awesome. Mrs. Gora is gonna make it big one day beucase she has a wonderful voice.

When we returned home, it looked like a bomb had gone off. The Weekes sisters were down and out for the count and their was food all over the place. There were some randoms playing guitar on our porch. I didn't want to have to deal with any of it so I just retired to bed at that point shutting the door behind me.

Cleaning up this morning took about an hour. After four phases of dishwashing, some heavy wiping, crazy story telling from housemates and a heavy duty vacuuming, the house was somewhat decent again. Overall, it was certainly a very crazy night.

No comments: