Monday, April 11, 2005

A long overdue post

According to my log, the last time I posted was after the Queen's grading and even that was very short. Thus for brevities sake I'm just going to resume the event between then and friday.

-Fuckin exams!!!!!
-Slideshow came along well and was a treat (I think) to those who watched it
-24 rocked the house. Jack killed 40 or more people. One person he 'stabbed in the heart'.
-Feast a Mania came and went but much like Batista overcame Triple H, the Batista Burger was just that much better than cerebral assassin pate.
-Overall wrestlemania was a treat

When exams were said and done, I was definately gald to walk away from them. I had no motivation in the last one and unfortunately it showed. The rest of them all went pretty well thankfully. Overall though I was just glad to be done.

When I got home I immediately proceeded to do all the things that get left behind. The washroom was throughly cleaned and once that was done, I cleaned myself up with a shave, shower and haircut (not on my own, at the salon). That took me to about 5 ish at which point to overall fatigue of the last week had set in. At that point I just sat in my chair and vegitated for about 30 mins and watched wrestlemania again. From there I attempted to finalize numbers for dinner and climbing for the Semi-Formal.

Next came the session which was my last at Queen's. I was super exhausted at his point so naturally I got a good warmup going with lots of breakfalling and thankfully it did the trick and woke me up. The session itself was good with an intro for Action Gal into the kamikazi ways of Jitsu teaching. In the end, it was a nice farewell as a member of the Queen's Club as next year I'll just be a guest. It wasn't as emotional as I thought it would be, mainly because I was pretty beat.

From there, I attempted to socialize as much as my body would let me. The X-ray folk were participating in an unofficial pub crawl so I joined them at the Brass where they had a shot and then moved on towards MyBar. I got kind of excited at this point and started buying people drinks and in about thirty minutes I had laid down about $50 dollars of which $7 or so were spent on me. It's a good thing I don't make a habit out of this. Its also good that shots were cheap as a fuck at MyBar, otherwise I might have done something more foolish.

The X-ray folk decided that they were heading to the Toucan (which is downtown) and so I decided to leave at this point and head over to Jumpy's who was holding the last party ever at his house. When I got there, there were a fair amount of people there which is how I enjoy it as it is condusive to socializing. I talked to a few about their attendence at the Semi and chastized those who gave me the wrong answer. At about 1 am, the dancing picked up. I made a critical judgement that I needed sleep if I was going to enjoy the Semi-Formal the next day and cut out here. Sometimes I wish I had unlimited stamina and could do everything as long as I wanted but unfortunately and confined to the laws of man. I think I passed out as soon as I hit the bed and didn't wake up until the next day...

... which was the Semi-Formal!!!

No comments: