Friday, May 18, 2012

A Taste of Beer 2

Last year at this time, Vancouver launched its first ever Vancouver Craft Brewery Week which featured a selection of events highlighting craft beers. From the onset I was on board with the theme and hosted my own event which I aptly titled a Taste of Beer. This year, I've decided to host a second event with the same title. The beers I've bought this year that shall be featured include:


Granville Island Imperial Chocolate Porter (ft. flavours from Rogers Chocolate)
Fernie Buckleberry Wheat Ale
Swan's Riley Scotch Ale
Spinnakers Uber Blonde Ale
White Bark Wheat Ale
VCBW Cascadian Brown Ale (VCBW ft ale!!)
Howe Sound Megadestroyer Stout

Just for fun, I will have people rate their beers based on some simple criteria:

Type of Taste
Strength of Flavour
'Newness' of Flavour
Overall Rating

Screw the cigars! Bring on the crafty goodness!

No comments: