Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The latest and reflections

And so we have it. Another year logged in the chronicles of my life and as per usual, it has been quite the doozy. I'd like to thanks all those who took a moment of their time to send me their regards as I entered the age of the 26. Truthfully, being rememered and the receipt of a kind word or wish are the best gifts that an individual could ask for and am grateful to each kind word I recieved.

My birthday itself and the days surrounding it were quite fun. I had the 16th and 17th off and made the best out of both days. Friday, I picked up all the pieces for my new computer and assembled it with the assistance of my housemate. From there I spent a couple of hours moving over all the media and such from my old computer and installing all the various programs that are immediately necessary.

Saturday Giles and I, amongst other company, frequented an Irish pub in the Kitsilano area to celebrate St. Patty's and the B-day. All in all good times were had, Guinness was drunken, jigs were danced and many, many, many photos were taken. I've posted a small fraction of those taken on my facebook account for those who wish to see them. After the Wolf and Hound, we made a stop off at Denny's, watched a portion of Borat at my place and called it a night from there capping off one fun night.

No comments: