Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Head in the clouds

One of the good points about being home is that I always get a good nights sleep and a result of this has been an increased frequency of dreams. Most recently, the more memorable dreams have centered around many crushes in my life. The nature of the activities has varied but most just leave me with a 'what happend to this person' sensation in the morning. That is until last night.

I remember starting the dream just idleing about with another lady who I've known for quite some time. There was nothing extra ordinary about the atmosphere other than the fact that it seemed as though it was a moment where I was saying goodbye (most likely in anticipation of vancouver). As the idle conversation continued, I mumbled what I can only paraphrase as something along the lines of "I'd like just one thing before I go" and then I leaned over to kiss said party. The initial reaction was a lean back and a look of shock and then a slight returning gaze of "Well I guess you are leaving" and meeting me for the kiss.

It was soft lasting a few seconds and when it ended, things had been so spontaneously pationate that it seemed as if the only thing to do from there was meet again for another kiss. At that point it all just stopped as I fell out of the dream state and into normal sleep state. I remembered it clear as day though when I awoke and didn't just stop to think 'what happend to such person' but more so that I just wanted to see, hold and embrace them at that very moment.

Strange what our deepest desires hold within...

Closing comments:
- Still no word from Vancouver. I might throw an e-mail out later in the week.
- Prison Break had me on the edge of my seat once again. Just fine Television.
- The season premiere of lost is on tommorrow which I am quite eager to watch.
- Currently on my MP3 player, I have the following songs:
Mercy Drive - Burn in my light
Breaking Benjamin - Diary of Jane
Dashboard Confessional - Rooftops and Invitations
Storm Large - Ladylike
Fort Minor ft. Styles of Beyond - Remember the Name
Nelly Furtado - Maneater
Robert Tepper - No Easy Way Out (Rocky IV soundtrack)
Our Lady Peace - Innocent (live)
Eminem - Sing for the Moment
Seether ft. Amy Lee - Broken
- I've just downloaded the first two episodes of Jericho which is getting good reviews online and am looking forward to watching them

And a small blast from the not so long ago past:

No comments: