Sunday, July 09, 2006

The board is set, the pieces are moving...

Well, for the few who may not know, I was offered a full time job in Vancouver this past week which is what I've been dreaming of for the past two years. Gradually it all seems like all the efforts I've invested are slowly paying off as my dream materializes.

I went home this past weekend to take some belongings home and relax for a little bit. I got to hang out with my sister and some of her banking co-workers which was different as I've never been around the banker cliques before. Turned out to be a pretty chillax event though with lots of comedic spot. I was slightly out of it for some spots as I was pretty tired but still contributed to some of the laughs.

I'm getting kinda use to long drives which seemed like a sign to me in preperation for my cross canada trip in october. After going 450 Km each way, I still felt like driving more each time like I hadn't been driving at all. Just another piece it seems...

Closing comments:
- Six weeks left. Can't wait til five though cause then the weeks all fit on one hand!
- Stupid tests. Why can't they just not exist?
- Anyone want to come to Cornwall? Anyone?
- Anyone need stuff? I got stuff to sell.

Current Song: Blue October - Hate me
Current Mood: Tired. (The crux of writing before I go to bed)

Oh and apparently I'm a benevolent inventor.


Do the test here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you would like company for the roadtrip let me know, I have vacation time coming to me.

Fish