Saturday, June 03, 2006

The round trip couch crashing continues

So I now find myself at my third squatting location during my two week kingston visit for exchange. It is with my bud Mosie and has been just as fun and entertaining as my previous two visits. Last night (friday) I arrived, we made dinner and went to see X3 (for me a second time). What was interesting to note was that it seemed better to me the second time around; possibly because I knew the storyline was lackluster and enjoyed the x-men action. Who knows?

Today, they'll be a party for one of mosie's summer housemates. I believe its open invite so if anyone is interested in joining, then just give me a buzz. Should be a good times with tales of many old stories and many new ones in the making.

One of the small negatives about staying with people whom I'm close to, is that there is an easy tendancy to stay up and shoot the shit all the while neglecting the proper sleep. Then, add on top of that a return to jitsu which has me using muscles I forgot existed thus needing recuperation time. In the end though, I've survived one week and there is just one week left to go. We'll just have to see if I make it.

No closing comments:
- Too lazy

Current Song: None
Current Mood: Relaxed

No comments: