Monday, May 29, 2006

Returning to a life less loony

I must first begin this post by saying that in the past few days since returning to Kingston I have met more people already, whose personalities are actually engaging, than I have in the past year in Cornwall. Cornwall still sucks.

Boot camp was a welcome return for me of things that I had long missed. I actually found myself training for its own sake again, being sore again from pushing the limits and geniunily finding satisfaction in everything I did. More importantly, my reserve and dream for my trip to Vancouver once again found the passion that once existed for that adventure.

And speaking of which, the deal is half done for me to get there. Through several small e-mails and a recommendation from my clinical instructor, a potential offer is now in the works for a job in Providence Health Care. This was a pretty huge step in the re-strengthening of the Bone dream as it actually started to put some realization into effect.

I am now currently in the home of the Markbus enjoying a few spoils which he has graciously provided me. Tonight, we shall have a BBQ and watch the excellence of Dave Chapelle which in the Bone world is a perfect night.

Current Song: None (I'm not at home)
Current Mood: Content

No comments: