Friday, February 03, 2006

A bit more of an oddity than all other Zout's and T-Bone's

I got a bonus day off today which I am currently savouring and using to get maximum rest and relaxation. Now though I realize its partly of my own doing, I realy don't get a moments rest these days and think a good day or two of eating well will help recuperate the mind and body.

Over the last week I planned out my entire schedule until April. As per always, its tentative but still pretty thourough.

Sat Feb 4th: Green and Above in Ottawa
Sun Feb 5th: Superbowl party in Ottawa

Mon Feb 13th: Course at Carleton U ??
Wed Feb 15th: Test on Skull

Feb 17th-19th: Trip to Montreal

March 3rd-5th: In Kingston for Provincials

March 11th & 12th: Weekend Shift

March 15th: Test 8

March 17th - 20th: Trip Home

March 25th: Ottawa Grading
March 26th: AI/I Course

April 1st: Brown Grading and Queen's Grading

April 3rd-13th: CT

April 28th: End of second semester

Overall, its a good spread between time spent focussing on class room stuff and keeping myself grounded in the real world. Hopefully by the end of this semester, I'll actually have a job lined up in the real world too.

I think I'll stay away from closing thoughts today. Give my brain a rest. Perhaps get a pizza.

No comments: