Friday, February 03, 2006

My day off

Something about having a day off that is not just a normal weekend day off that makes it more relaxing. Here's what I did today:

- Slept in til 9:30. I actually awoke at 8 by habit thinking I needed to get to the hospital but upon realizing I didn't, I went back to bed

- Upon awaking, I decided to rejoice in how refreshed I felt and how relaxing the day would be. I slowly began breakfast preperations and started tidying up my apartment

- I watched the second half of Return of the King EE while having breakfast after that.

- From there I decided to wash my Gi and some other light colours. While waiting I went and bought a spicy bbq chicken pizza with plain crust (as oppose to whole wheat). I would also treat myself to a french vanilla from Timmy's. They were both delicious and I ate pizza til I couldn't feel feelings anymore.

- I watched wedding crashers for a third time, seeing as its hilarious, later on

- From there I had a snack of cottage cheese and jam on toast and then proceeded to have a nap

- After the nap, I went for a run at the gym and did some grocery shopping prep for dinner after that.

- I am now completing dinner and will likely eat it while watching either King Kong (DVD screener) or last nights episode of the OC.

Today, has been serene. An absolute treat to say the least.

1 comment:

Stu Cooke said...

How's the kong screener?