Thursday, June 02, 2005

That's right ladies and gentleman...



I'm the diet coke of evil, just one calorie!

In other news, school is preventing me from doing anything fun these days. I'm missing jitsu and the guest instructors that are only here for a little while! Poop.

I got to try contrast media today which is the stuff the techs give to patients so that certain structures that arn't normally seen on radiographs, can be visualized. It tasted decent but it gave me a headache for a little bit.

Lately it seems that some of my good friends are running into rough patches in their lives and I'd like to let those people know I'm currently working on mustering some extra Zout brand magic and will be there if you call my name or 'Stick out your thumb'.

Nobody’s laughing now
God’s grace lost and the devil is proud
But I’ve been walking for a thousand miles
One last time I could see you smile

-Dave Matthews Band - American Baby

No comments: