Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I plead guilty

I have a confession to make and may have to go into therapy once I've said this but it must be said. I love women, especially during the summer. Everyone always knocks the summer heat but I love it because it brings out a woman's natural radiance. With the clothes getting that much smaller and tighter, I can't help but notice all the things I love about them. Yes, there is are the obvious hints of cleavage that poke their heads out from the lower cut tops but there's other items aside from that one that are subtle but still adored.

The hints of abdomen shown with smaller tank tops; accentuation of hips in the smaller shorts and my favourite; the beads of sweat glistening off of that spot on the neck where the collar bone ends. All so fantastic.

And thus, as it hits me in the face almost every minute (especially since I live on one of the main streets in Kingston) I can't help but caught up in staring at the magnificence which the lord puts before me again and again (and again).

Does this make me a bad person? Probably, but a happy bad person. Ultimately though its not my fault that you women look so good. It's your fault and should accept responsability for your fantastically gorgeous figures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guilty, eh?

You should be sentenced to an entire day at the beach - surrounded by radiating women wearing small and tight clothes.

And, if the women do not have beads of sweat glistening on their collarbones, I will personally ensure that they do -- I'll bring my water bottle and dabble some on for you. ;)

Oh, the magnificence.

And T-bone - do I *have* to be Skimpy? =P