Monday, January 16, 2006

The first caller

I must begin this post by notting that I was the first call made by RA (and Adash) from his voice over IP line. While I make no claims to actually understand what that actually is, I was touched that I was the first person considered and followed up on to be the test subject.

This weekend I was in Kingston as per usual. I trained, got overly drunk, re-certed my CPR, bought some more dvd boxsets (that were fantastically priced), napped and hung out with the Bun.

The most notable moment which plays back in my head like a cheesy music video was when I broke through my own stupid threshold of stupidity and finally spoke to fish in a non-absurd manner. This little break lead to a small interval of exchange which almost felt real again; a sentiment which was so overwealming that it put a warm spot in my heart. It was nice, it was simple. Somehow it just made sense.

Closing thoughts:
- Jack Bauer rules!
- Boxsets are like drugs to me
- I love my baby girl more and more everyday
- I'm lucky. Plain and simple.

No comments: